Funniest thing while in your Jeep?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyldWolf777

Reaction score
What is the funniest thing that has happened or that you have witnessed while sitting in or driving your Jeep? For me it was watching an old lady literally drive through a red light, then the wrong way up the street I was parked on at said red light, then literally hop and go over four sidewalks to get into the parking lot of a store. I was laughing so hard, because it was like she was on a Sunday stroll by her facial expressions like nothing was abnormal about it LOL!!!! Everyone was stunned...

jakeyanosick

Reaction score
In my KJ I gotta say the curbs and speed bumps. Was pretty hilarious going over those and the whole car bouncing like crazy. Also having your passenger’s head hit the roof

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Long black limo on interstate
Look over limo driver is pointing back
I thought I had something wrong with the 04
Of course it sat up a good bit higher than the limo, so
As he went on by back windows are down and a very nice bare a^^ was sticking up and an old guy was enjoying ,......something
But while i drove truck for 4 years, me and the Pete seen that way too many times so it was nothing new
But was funny that the driver got my attention to look

Latest posts

Members online