Fuel filter head.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PunisherKJ

Reaction score
I have the 2005 Liberty CRD. The head that the fuel filter screws into, I had one of the electrical connectors break off. It's the one on left. I can't find the part online and the part store wasn't any help. They though it was the water sensor but weren't sure. Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 2005 Liberty CRD. The head that the fuel filter screws into, I had one of the electrical connectors break off. It's the one on left. I can't find the part online and the part store wasn't any help. They though it was the water sensor but weren't sure. Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Best to go to the section "Liberty CRD Love That Torque" at:LOST JEEPS • Index page

They will be able to help you as it quite a common problem that these connectors break...you can get a new connector and pigtail and they could advise you to get the upgraded Raycor filter head if you do not have that fitted already.:icon_razz:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.