FS: Blackberry 8110

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m selling my AT&T Wireless Blackberry 8110 Pearl.

I’ll include a 2GB microSD card, chargers, belt clip, rubber cover, and screen protector.

Phone is in good, working condition but does have a couple scratches on the back. The scratches do not affect the operation of the device.

Asking $100 OBO.

jp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple pics at home that I could send...however, in the interests of full disclosure the frakking trackball just decided that it doesn't want to click anymore. :mad: It was 1 day from being replaced by my new phone and then it starts acting up.

I've replaced the trackball to no avail. I've found instructions on how to clean the contacts under the trackball and will be giving that a shot in a day or two. So, right now I'm not selling the BB until I can get it working again.

Sorry.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you replace the whole roller+ball or just the ball? I replaced the whole assembly on my 8300 for $5.

jp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you replace the whole roller+ball or just the ball? I replaced the whole assembly on my 8300 for $5.

Yep, I replaced the whole assembly but didn't really help. It scrolls fine, just won't register a click.

I was actually able to buy a 2-pack off of Amazon for $9 shipped. The extra one will come in handy since my wife has an 8310, so if that trackball goes bad I have a spare on hand.

tulsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I replaced the whole assembly but didn't really help. It scrolls fine, just won't register a click.

I was actually able to buy a 2-pack off of Amazon for $9 shipped. The extra one will come in handy since my wife has an 8310, so if that trackball goes bad I have a spare on hand.

I have seen some postings about software causing some of the track ball problems, might google it.
Lewis

jp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's working again. So...if anyone is interested, it's back up for sale.

You must be registered for see images