FS: 5hp Ariens Snowblower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I would throw this up here for anyone interested in the area.

5hp Ariens Snowblower

Come on down to Crazy Czar's Snowblower emporium!

Asking $250 but I could strike a deal for forum members for sure!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That is an awesome price....especially since that's an American made one. You can't touch a decent blower for under $800 new. Mine has that same engine I think. 5 HP Tecumseh. Good engine, starts on one pull always.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is an awesome price....especially since that's an American made one. You can't touch a decent blower for under $800 new. Mine has that same engine I think. 5 HP Tecumseh. Good engine, starts on one pull always.

Yup that's what I quickly found out. And knowing and trusting Czar since he's been a great member of this forum, I know it's gotta be a good machine.

My sister needs a snowblower for her house and I will be making a trip up to the Boston area in about two weeks...trying to figure out if my sister might be interested in something like this. I see parts are widely available for it too, just in case.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They are easy to get parts for, that's for sure. Can pretty much go to the small engine dept at Ace and get whatever I need for it.

Mine's is probably pushing 30 years old. Used for about 10 years in Indiana, then it sat in a shed there with family for 12 years and now I got it back when we moved up here. It's just needed a few misc. pieces of hardware for the shifting mechanism, a new carb after sitting and a new muffler. Otherwise just make sure everything is greased up on it.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup that's what I quickly found out. And knowing and trusting Czar since he's been a great member of this forum, I know it's gotta be a good machine.

My sister needs a snowblower for her house and I will be making a trip up to the Boston area in about two weeks...trying to figure out if my sister might be interested in something like this. I see parts are widely available for it too, just in case.
It's very available! Due to the mild winter interest has been low.

Latest posts

Members online