Frustrated? Rant about it here! (no flaming please)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 4Factor, Oct 18, 2004.

1. JeepJeepster

JeepJeepster Full Access Member

agree

2. Ry' N Jen

Ry' N Jen Banned

Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
    I wish I had a James Bond car...
    I'd be out of bullets, missiles, etc.!!!

3. Marlon_JB2

Marlon_JB2 Kombat Edition Jeep

I'm not a selfish person, I swear.

BUT WHY IS IT

THAT NOBODY ELSE

IN THIS HOUSE

CAN DO ANYTHING BY THEMSELVES, OR FOR THEMSELVES?!?!?!

Case in point: "Take me to the dealership."

Dealership has courtesy shuttle. :mad:

"Can you pick my prescriptions up?"

Went home to get money.

Prescriptions are sitting there on the table. NOT ONLY DO I HAVE TO PICK THEM UP, I HAVE TO DROP THEM OFF TOO AND wait for them!!! You were out at the doctor earlier, there's a pharmacy RIGHT THERE IN THE BUILDING.

Problem?

Here's what really annoys the heck out of me...

"Lock the door."

What's the purpose of you having a key if you're NEVER GOING TO USE IT? I'd like to see you tell your car to unlock for you and start by itself!!!!

OK enough ranting about my life for today.

Sorry if this seems selfish sounding, but anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT selfish at all, I'll share darn near anything, but what I can't stand are people like this, especially on a day when I had very important stuff already planned out and now I can't do ANY of it. I even left work early for it, and I haven't done anything but bought the hard drive for my computer...

4. Marlon_JB2

I HATE SALESPEOPLE.

WhAT PART OF "I'M JUST LOOKING" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?! That means LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE, I'll come GET YOU WHEN I'M READY!

AND 6 MONTHS NO PAYMENTS IS NOT THE SAME AS CASH!!!!! IT'S STILL A CREDIT CARD!!!!

AND YES I have been in sales before. :) It's funny how I did my job without being pushy or rushing people..... and I understood what "I'm just looking" means!!!!

I need a shirt that says

"I've been in sales before. Please don't try any of your tricks on me."

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  5. a4dp

a4dp Full Access Member

Yeah, I hate salespeople too. I had a great experience with one in Chicago. They had a black renegade that I liked and it looked good from the pictures. I'm about 4 hours away so I called to ask about it before I made the trip up to see it. I had a few questions that the salesperson was supposed to get back with me on. He never called back, so I called and asked for a different salesperson. He answered my questions, which I found out later were lies. So when I got there I asked for the 2nd salesperson because he was more cooperative. He points me in the direction of the kj and goes inside to get the keys. Then comes out the 1st salesperson. He asked me why I asked for someone else, so I told him the other guy was more helpful. From then on he was pretty rude to me. The kj was a mess too. There were crumbs, animal hairs, trash, etc. in the inside. I said something about this and his response was, "well it does get test driven." Test driven with animals? They let customers eat and leave trash in their vehicles?

So then we go inside and discuss prices. At this point I'm not interested, but I figured for the right price I might be. I forget what I offered him, but it definitely wasn't a low ball. I think they were asking 16-17k. He kept asking me, "what can I do to get you to drive this home today?" I told him he probably couldn't go that low. Then he says, "what if I told you 10k." I was kind of shocked and told him he wouldn't sell it that low. He said, "I know." Why did he tell me 10k if he couldn't go that low? What kind of sales tactic is that? He went to talk to his boss to see how low he could go, then came back and shook my hand and told me to have a nice day.

So then I drove another 4 hours and bought the kj I currently have. :) The guy had it spotless before I got there too.

A few weeks later I got a letter from the first dealership asking me to come back the next time I was looking for a vehicle. I should have sent them a reply along with a picture of my kj.

6. -=JoN=-

-=JoN=- Member

how could a friggin japanese restaurant take so long to friggin design
    wtf

shi-t i fo-got to put that mixing valve note in...damn

7. -=JoN=-

-=JoN=- Member

seriously wtf is the point of flipping the bathroom w/ the kitchen

oh yeah, shift...gaddamn...gotta change friggin 3 drawings just for this crap. wtf

8. incommando

incommando Banned

I got scre*** on craigslist. The rims were supposed to fit my KJ, according to Fred Woodhouse of Madeira, OH. Turns out that that they are off of an '07 JK & are 5x5" BP. I will admit that I could not tell the 4.5" from the 5" by sight. When I re-contacted Fred, he says "re-sell 'em, I did." *&%&_+(Y. What comes around goes around. Doesn't he watch My Name Is Earl???

Rant off.

9. LibertyOrDeath

LibertyOrDeath Full Access Member

Why must I take special precautions just to fill my tank. I hate having to clean gasoline off my Jeep everytime I get gas. I almost got douched this time. Stupid filler tube, they should do a recall.

10. ms5490renegade

ms5490renegade Banned

(censored) attendance office people buggin me. i pass all my classed and last 9 weeks i missed 28 days of school. as long as i pass they should leave me alone. idk how many times i have to say im not going to a detention or inschool suspension, i'll just stay home that day. its been going on three and a half years now so suck it up and let me do what i do for 1 more month. i bring the schools test score ave. up anyway. 98% on I-STEP and 1390 on P-SAT. kiss my ***

11. t2raz

t2raz Full Access Member

So I hate sales people too. Whenever i go to a mall and those people stop you for some sample or whatever I just act retarded that i cant speak and start using sign language. I run after them waving my hand and believe me they will back off. owned.gif My freinds cracks up whenever I do that.

12. LibertyOrDeath

LibertyOrDeath Full Access Member

Those T-Mobile tards are always doing that. It is fun to try and piss them off though. Yesterday I just happened to be in the Black Lake Mall, this T-Mobile employee asked me who my cell phone provider was. I couldn't resist the urge to respond with "The company that doesn't let douche bags with fauxhawks annoy people while failing to actually sell their phones". I got a dirty look for that one. If I want their service I will stop at their kiosk.chairshot.gif

13. t2raz

t2raz Full Access Member

Good job!! harharahar!!!

14. Corwyyn

Corwyyn Full Access Member

PAIN SUCKS!!! :mad: the_finger.gif

I got my gall bladder out Friday, now I feel like someone has been punching me in the guts for 24hrs straightdoughpoke.gif But at least I'm not too nauseous (blarg), and I've got my supply of Oxycodone so I'm living in la-la land right now (bowdown) (whistle)

15. -=JoN=-

-=JoN=- Member

hehe, i just went through that last year. they cut you open or did they vacuum it out? yeah, for about a few day's it's gonna be crappy.....

i feel your pain man..i really do....

16. Corwyyn

Corwyyn Full Access Member

They were able to do the laproscopic procedure, but it still hurts like a sumbiatch.

17. desertkj

desertkj Full Access Member

I sure am glad that my bank account got absolutely pillaged since I woke up. Get home and three major payments all cleared so now I am impoverished again. ARGH! (banghead)(banghead)owned.gif

18. ms5490renegade

ms5490renegade Banned

man it's bull sh*t how the lawn gets mowed when we get a new mower but before i couldn't get anyone to do it. i swear their like little kids with a new toy.

19. Marlon_JB2

That reminds me of a few weeks ago when it seemed like my bank account got hit with every single bill I have in one fricking day.

$800 of crap cleared in what seemed like INSTANTLY.

:(

20. Marlon_JB2

Thanks, Father.

Seems like you get yourself fired every 2 years and because of that, I've been juggled between insurance companies every time I look around. And because of that new doctor here and there. This is so stupid and so frustrating that I don't even feel like ranting about it anymore. Mom's insurance is just as good but every 6 months they threaten to get rid of me.

My glasses broke and now I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.... seriously.

I need to get this done and QUICKLY which means driving. As you guys know I hate driving... well I will for the next few days (I hope). :p No scooter riding. Maybe I should have bought one capable of freeway speeds. Blah.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008