Front Turn signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robin

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I'm Robin and I just bought an 05 Liberty CRD and hoping it is a good purchase since I very much enjoy the torque of a diesel.

Thanks Robin new to community as of 10 minutes ago

Last edited:

Robin

Reaction score
LOL Originally it was going to be a question about an issue I was having with the turn signal but I solved it & changed to a greeting.
But I am extremely greatful for your clarification that there are in fact 2 of them. LOL

Robin

Reaction score
Here is a real question.
I understand the original torque converter is useless & I’m hoping mine was changed to the better one but I don’t know since I just took ownership Sunday. I also understand that GDE limits the torque on their upgrade because of the tc issue.
Question: Does anyone know of a better automatic transmission that can be swapped in so I can get a power upgrade without losing extra torque?

Last edited:

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
CRDs all came with the same automatic except for the manuals.

I haven't changed my torque converter but many have. Suncoast seems to be a popular replacement. The European CRDs got a stronger TC and some folks swap to that; the "euro" converter. And some use a "hemi" TC from another Chrysler product.

Volumes of info on the CRD at LOSTjeeps.

Look for a sticker on the inside of your hood over the drivers side headlight. They put that there if it's had the F37 reflash which reduced torque and fuel mileage.

Robin

Reaction score
I will look for that thanks and I’ll go scrounge around lostjeeps. I’m currently researching whether or not I can swap a torqueflite 904 or 999 into it.
Thanks turble