Front Suspension Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roknkj

Reaction score
I have a stock 2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4x4.
Shocks seem to not be working so I found some Bilstein shocks on ebay for a really good price.

Front: Part Number: 24-139168

Rear: Part Number: 24-139175

After the install over the weekend I get a small bump sound when I turn left or right. When going down the road straight no bump sound. If I turn the steering wheel left and right very quickly I hear a bump sound like something is loose. I have checked the front and torqued everything I loosened. Any idea from the jeep experts.

Thanks.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a stock 2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade 4x4.
Shocks seem to not be working so I found some Bilstein shocks on ebay for a really good price.

Front: Part Number: 24-139168

Rear: Part Number: 24-139175

After the install over the weekend I get a small bump sound when I turn left or right. When going down the road straight no bump sound. If I turn the steering wheel left and right very quickly I hear a bump sound like something is loose. I have checked the front and torqued everything I loosened. Any idea from the jeep experts.

Thanks.

Replace the springs as well or just shocks?
Did you re torque everything on the ground with weight on it?
sway bar links , etc. could also be the top nut on the shock but if only on turns I'd say sway bar links, tie rod ends maybe not tight

Members online

No members online now.