Front license plate holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John P.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, just thought I'd post a picture of my front license plate holder for the KK liberty. The holder I ordered is for the Jeep Commander. What I did is where the Liberty bumper has the notch cut out where the tag goes I trimmed a matching notch into the Commander holder. I then used a large screw in the center with large washers to fit the hole and two additional screws into the old holes. I think it looks quite nice, so far I'm the only KK in town that has one. Well I can't get the photo to upload, says file too large. Will post it later.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
John, I use free IMGUR and upload photos there, then copy / paste the BB Code (for message board & Forums) directly and voila photo shows up.

John P.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
63746[/ATTACH]']
You must be registered for see images attach

One more Try

Attachments

• yzaPatb.png
    yzaPatb.png
    503 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:

John P.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, hopefully it helps the community out. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's tired of car washes bending or removing my front plate. It's been through several and is solid.

Latest posts

Members online