Freshies from Kelowna, BC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeePosadowski

Reaction score
Whats going on guys and gals? My girlfriend has a 2005 Jeep Liberty and we figured we would come to this lovely site to pick your brains on issues and ideas to make her crazy little monster mobile an ultimate daily driver/adventure mobile.

Hopefully you guys can help us figure out some cons we have found and introduce us to some new pros.

Thanks

Mark and Jocelyn

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mark and Jocelyn.

Pics of said jeep?

Dave

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark, Jocelyn

Send me some peaches from that roadside place near Summerland and a bottle of Inkameep Red from Osoyus and I'll think about it.

Oh, and welcome to the site!!

Ian

JeePosadowski

Reaction score
Where abouts in Northern AB are ya from? We just moved here from Grande Prairie and Edmonton. Pics are about to be uploaded as soon as we can find them. Thanks for the Welcome lads. We are about to post our Liberty Fever list after we get the pics up.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where abouts in Northern AB are ya from? We just moved here from Grande Prairie and Edmonton. Pics are about to be uploaded as soon as we can find them. Thanks for the Welcome lads. We are about to post our Liberty Fever list after we get the pics up.

Cold Lake.

JeePosadowski

Reaction score
I am guessing there is a reason that you are there besides loving the freezing cold...aka...Military...or am I wrong?

JeePosadowski

Reaction score
Then your off to taste wine and eat cheese here in Kelowna? We found an amazing 4x4 area in Kelowna today on Gillard Mountain. We spent 2 hours just driving around random trails. We are lucky we made our way out as we got completely lost.

Latest posts

Members online