Frankie's Coming to Town

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my order for a Frankie Prem II and jba uppers. I am gonna have the biggest smile on my face once this gets installed. Should make for a fun day in the garage.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my order for a Frankie Prem II and jba uppers. I am gonna have the biggest smile on my face once this gets installed. Should make for a fun day in the garage.

Congratulations! Remember, pics or it didn't happen :waytogo:

Bob

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of hours worth of work then whats ya going to do? :icon_smile::icon_smile:
Is it done yet ?? :rofl::grd:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple of hours worth of work then whats ya going to do? :icon_smile::icon_smile:
Is it done yet ?? :rofl::grd:

I'll probably help my buddy work on the frame and suspension of his 69 Bronco that he's rebuilding. You should see the goody bag of parts that's sitting around waiting on that ride.:peace:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll probably help my buddy work on the frame and suspension of his 69 Bronco that he's rebuilding. You should see the goody bag of parts that's sitting around waiting on that ride.:peace:
NOW there you're talking

I've had 3 of the early bobtails and loved everyone of them
The second one was a 69, love to have another one again

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll post up some pics of the Bronco after we get my Jeep squared away. I'm gonna go ahead and put on new MOOG lbj's and sway bar bushings while everything is apart.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should I go ahead with an extra iso in the rear or just wait and see how it settles before I do that? It would be easier to do if everything is already apart.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
With the Franky you'll need at least one extra upper iso per side it will take some time to settle in

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the parts arrive on Tuesday. I should be able to get everything put in on the weekend.:favorites13: Now if I could just quit finding suspension bits to order and put on while everything is going to be torn apart.:roflsquared:

Last edited:

Armysniper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the parts arrive on Tuesday. I should be able to get everything put in on the weekend.:favorites13: Now if I could just quit finding suspension bits to order and put on while everything is going to be torn apart.:roflsquared:

Did you got it??????:winner_second_h4h:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the parts are here. This weekend was the planned install but it is going to have to wait another week so that we can get the Bronco frame finished so that it can be rolled out of the garage. Game on after that.:rockit:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: I was going to have the lift put in this coming weekend but alas duty weekend prevents that.:emotions122:......Soooooo the next weekend after will be THE weekend for installing the lift. Many pictures will ensue.:peace:

Latest posts

Members online