For sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded in my 08 KK. I have some parts left over. I had posted on lost now I can't get back on there so I'm reposting here.
I have 4 Dodge Nitro Steel Rims with Firestone Winter force tires. Less than 5000 miles on them. 225-75-16 No TPMS in them.
600$ local(?)
Stock front and rear suspension,&stock gas tank holder. Stock air filter assembly.
All "badges" Jeep 4x4 trail rated 3.7 make offer.
Painted but never installed Atthehelms roof rails. 100$ shipped conus.
Used Rock Lizard Rails. Need square tube replaced on driver's side and both need paint. 150$ +shipping.
I have steel tube for repair.
Never used rear wiper blade. Free you pay shipping.
You must be registered for see images attach

PM me if interested thanks.

Last edited:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that you're out of the Liberty game, Cherrie. I hope you'll be around here, though. :)

I am going out of town in a few days. I may contact you about some of these items when I get back, assuming they're not already gone.

drewwenmoth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rock rails (rock lizards "skink sliders" correct?) Shipping quote to either 45780 or 44302?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cherrie,
Do you know if the rock rails will work on a 05 KJ? Sorry to see that the front receiver did not work for you.
Brokendad, still in Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Members online