For sale-5 factory sport rims w/tires + extra tire!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedKJ04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale-5 factory sport rims w/tires + extra tire SOLD!

I have for sale 5 factory rims with tires off of an 04 Jeep Liberty Sport. They are the basic silver wheel with the plastic center cap. The tires on them are Goodyear Wrangler ST's size P215-75-R16. One of the Tires has never been on the road as it was the spare and two of them have about 5k on them. The other two have about 20k on them and have around 40-50% of the tread left on them. There is a 6th tire not mounted on a rim that I will include with the purchase that has around 40% of the tread left None of the rims are bent or damaged in any way. The paint on them is decent but not perfect. None of the center caps are broken. These have been sitting in a climate controlled garage in tire bags covered with a blanket. When I took these out of the tire bags today I noticed that they are even in better shape than I had originally listed. These tires will provide many more trouble free miles for someone.

I am looking to get some money for books for school and clean out the garage; so make me an offer and we can go from there. I would prefer local pick up but I would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance for pick up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online