Fog light Question for 05-07 owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much of a pain is it to change the fog light bulbs with their location in the grille? Saw one driving down the road and the question popped into my head.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the installation manual:

http://www.csu13.com/Forum/Docs/Mopar_2006_KJ_Foglight_Install.pdf

If you look at steps 2, 21, and 22 you'll see how they go in. I'm guessing that that would be a foolproof way to get at them for bulb replacement. Step 2 requires no tools and steps 21 & 22 just a screwdriver. I think I could do both sides in about ten minutes.

Ocelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the fog lights on this version very effective?
I have a 2004 Ram 1500, with OEM fog lights mounted down in the bumper, i believe which are identical to tbe types in the pre 2005 liberty. They seem to really work well, are these of similar performance even though they are smaller?

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the fog lights on this version very effective?
I have a 2004 Ram 1500, with OEM fog lights mounted down in the bumper, i believe which are identical to tbe types in the pre 2005 liberty. They seem to really work well, are these of similar performance even though they are smaller?

Mine work fine in my 05.

Dave

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before I switched out to Amber mine illuminated the road well and taking the grille off is the easiest way to do both bulbs.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I like mine a lot, but since it's the first vehicle I've ever had with foggers I have nothing to compare it to.

Latest posts

Members online