Florida 2016 JK Wheels and Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTKross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be all over these if I was lifted, but I know they are too big [emoji17]

Figured someone may like them for their Jeep. I'm sure you could steal them for $400 cash in hand

5 2016 Jeep JKU Wheels Rims and Tires Wrangler TPMS $600
http://staugustine.craigslist.org/wto/5989822857.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be all over these if I was lifted, but I know they are too big [emoji17]

Figured someone may like them for their Jeep. I'm sure you could steal them for $400 cash in hand

5 2016 Jeep JKU Wheels Rims and Tires Wrangler TPMS $600
http://staugustine.craigslist.org/wto/5989822857.html

We use a different bolt pattern than newer Wranglers so they'd probably look weird with spacers

MTKross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We use a different bolt pattern than newer Wranglers so they'd probably look weird with spacers

Yeah I knew Adapters would be needed but figured if they were paired with 1.25" they wouldn't stick out too far. Tried to google and search for a pic but didn't come up with any

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Cheap steel wheels in the first place, can pick up the ones for a KJ for 15-20 each at most
Used tires are 50-75 each
Not worth 600
Heck around here you can pick up JK Rubicon wheels and tires for not much more than that brand new

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can tell you they do rub 100% because I have a set of wrangler rims for my winter tires and even with a lift they rub. For that reason i have bought a set of 5 renegade rims, that just need some sanding and refinishing to mount my winter tires.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
BF Goodrich KO2 All Terrain Tires on Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon Wheels XJ $775
http://orlando.craigslist.org/wto/6038659425.html

Is this a better deal? I know I would need a lift but if it's a killer deal may have to get the lift in motion sooner then later

Thats not too bad of a deal there , only issue is only 4 , if it had decent tires on them would be great

MTKross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats not too bad of a deal there , only issue is only 4 , if it had decent tires on them would be great

I know, it's a bummer the 5th is missing. I know the KO2s are fairly pricey so a set of 4 with rims seems like a heck of a deal. Probably could talk him down a bit

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd buy them, sell the tires for 140-150 each and then buy some decent tires and have cheap Moabs
At least you can find that type fairly easy, the 06s are really rare and very hard to find