Fishing Rod Racks on Front - 2007 Jeep Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mako538

Reaction score
Hi All,
Bought 2007 Jeep Liberty 2 weeks ago, really haven't explored under the hood too much, but wanted to reach out to see if anyone has ideas how to mount fishing rod racks to the front. Looking for low budget, dont really want to spend for a front hitch mount. I was thinking of an angle iron and bolting to where the tow hooks mount (have yet to find that! just read about them online). image is the hand-me-down rack from my brother. Any feedback is appreciated! THanks!
You must be registered for see images

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
How many rods do you want to hold up front? You pic is not working tho.
This one comes to mind google this: "Angler's Fish-n-mate Bumper Mount 4 Rod Rack Holder" $139 ..there is even a pic with this holder mounted on front of a KJ.
I'm sure you could also create something using PVC tube/ for holder, & design your own bumper brackets.

mako538

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, those are the racks I have, looking for ideas on how to mount to something solid on the front end.