Finally got pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04RkMtnKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
heh, a jeep family..nice
good lookin ride......

how's that yakima?

Talked my mom into getting a Jeep when she was trading in her convertible. At first she was kind of against it but not a day goea by that she hasnt thanked me, she absolutlely loves it. The day i bought my KJ on the lot was a used '01 Cherokee that I told him about. He fell in love and bought it like 2 days later. It is silver with with wheels almost identical to mine so it really looks sharp. Unfortunatley 2 months later he was on his way to work he fell asleep. When he woke up he was a few feet from rear ending someone he panicked higt the brakes and cranked the wheel went straight into the ditch and landed on his roof on the opposite lane on the interstate. I will post a pic. My dads is his demo, He works at the Chrysler Dealership and gets to drive any car on the lot, that day he was driving a Grand, he brought home an 05 Lib the day they came out. Must be nice.

As far as the Yakima, the part you can see with the decal is a Renegade rack that I bought from a guy here in town and I had a local sign shop make a vinyl decal just to dress it up. The bike is attached to a yakima Boa that I had to modify a bit to fit the Renee's larger square bars.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a cool Jeep family! I really like the red. That would be my pick color for a CRD Sport.

Latest posts

Members online