Fender flare width apart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGE15

Reaction score
Does any one have the specs for how far apart the front fenders to the outside are where you would cut and attach an ARB bumper? also the rear would be nice as well. Looking at making custom bumpers for the front and rear and can find that info any where.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I can email you the instructions from ARB if you'd like it gives where to cut etc
Its right below one of the rivits though but if you are building a custom bumper just build and cut where ever you need to

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda gotta agree with Rev Mudd, just weld a bunch of steel or alum up,cut off everything that doesn't look like a bumper.

greywarden

Reaction score
I can email you the instructions from ARB if you'd like it gives where to cut etc
Its right below one of the rivits though but if you are building a custom bumper just build and cut where ever you need to

hi there mr.tommudd if you have some spare time please send me the instructions from ARB. i planning to work on it by this weekend. hopefully i can do it correctly. by the way here is my email address mate. [email protected]

Last edited: