Fall Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Took the WK for a ride today a bluff to see the local ski place and to get to the top of it to see if they are getting ready for the upcoming season. :emotions33:

You must be registered for see images attach

The colors are on the decline I think. We almost got snow this morning, it was 36 and raining.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
HJWK......:icon_mrgreen:

It looks brand new.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!!
It's actually dirty now...I haven't detailed it yet. Will pretty soon though!

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that's not detailed yet, then it should be ready for a concours show after you give it the HJ treatment! :gr_grin:

Colors around here haven't been all that brilliant either. And there was 6 inches of snow Wednesday & Thursday north of me - wow!

You'll be skiing soon!

Bob

decibelchild

Full Access Member
Reaction score
twas a october day to go play in the bush :)

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 12

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fall here looks the same as summer... and spring... and winter. Pretty much looks the same year round. Sometimes the leaves fall of the trees in winter; not always though. :D

That is some pretty country there HJ. Any good wheeling out that way, or is it all private property?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ah ok. I'm in La Crosse! So you were kinda up a bit higher as opposed to being the in the valley I guess!

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We used to cruise to La Crosse in high school, and go downtown. Usually made a lap by the college when it was warm out, lol. We had a class reunion this year, 20yr, but we didn't make it. Too much going on here, jury duty and job change this summer. Never know when we'll make it back that way. Shocking we never crossed paths lol

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've only been here for going on 3 years...so I'm guessing we didn't have the chance to haha! :D But we love the downtown area. Nice to have a "useable" downtown.

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It reminds me a lot of the downtown here, well other than you have the worlds largest 6pack of beer there. They used to brew mOLD Style beer there, but not sure if they still do. I haven't lived up there for some time now actually. 2008 was the last time I was in the state even. Still have a lot of people I went to school with that lives where you are, in Sparta, or Tomah.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think that Brewery stopped Old Style back in 2000- now they do some of the specialty stuff like Mike's Hard lemonade (not sure if it's Mike's but stuff like that) and some City beer which IMO is nasty.:dancingpoop: We got Dave's Guitar shop so it's all good!:jester:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the old G. Heilman brewery does contract bottling/brewing now.
They still brew a few specific beers and the 6-pack has been converted to Lacrosse Lager (which isn't very good beer.)

I'm originally from Sparta.
Ontario and Kickapoo valley areas/Drifless Area have some excellent riding road. I love being able to hop on the cycle and be on twisties in what seems like the middle of nowhere in about an hours ride.:ehcapt:

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been to Sparta a few hundred times back in the day. Graduated from Brookwood, if you know the Ontario area. The Kickapoo ran right to the edge of our land, just north of Ontario actually. Done a little bike riding up there when I did ride, and a little snow mobiling. Pretty country, but don't miss the rust. Just too flat for my taste now, and I could never come close to making what I make here.