EVIC on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we're on the subject....

...the EVIC's that'll work on '04+ Liberty's aren't around too often, are they? I'd like to get one out of a KJ so that the temp and whatnot will all work properly.

Anyone know of a good online (or local to me, for some of you local guys) source for one? I don't really care too much what color it is - I can paint it to match, or find a different year EVIC in grey and swap cases.

Also, I'd really like for it to have homelink.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
snipe him

OldBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone on here place the $71 bid? Is this too high for one of these used (yeah,yeah, I know the old saying, "what the market will bare"!) ? I may check the local pick-a-part places and see if they have any available........

Last edited:

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phill

stop out bidding me on the 04 evic ya bugger

Fouros

I'm done. My max bid was $60 ....... ;)

Anyone on here place the $71 bid? Is this too high for one of these used (yeah,yeah, I know the old saying, "what the market will bare"!) ? I may check the local pick-a-part places and see if they have any available........

How is that too high? It's been sold numerous times for $100+ and more. It comes with the pigtail and all mounting brackets to. Just curious as I know the other one from a few weeks back went for $65 with Buy it Now or something but that was because the seller had no idea what they were selling.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen it on ebay, but if it's got the harness and bracket that seems like a good price. Figure a bracket will run you $20-$25 at the dealer, and to get the wiring harness another $20 or so.

Plus, to me, having it come as a package is worth a slightly higher price as it eliminates all the running around for components.

I'd bet a pick-n-pull would charge a good price for it, plus it's not like there are a lot of the '04+ on ebay from what I have seen.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
For some odd reason, not many '04+ KJs are equipped with the EVIC. The many Libertys I've driven at work prove this.

I have an '06 SPORT with an EVIC, and I STILL can't believe it!

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is worth a hell of a lot more than 71 bucks, I would not stop bidding there. It is the 2004 with TPMS, highly sought after, not just because it is an 04+, but it is the 04 with TPMS that enable 05+ sport and renegade owners to add TPMS...can't be done any other way on those. I think $150-175 would be the cut off range on that model. IF you find one at a salvage yard, they run in that range.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet..cool to know i got a rare fancy evic in mine, its got the tpms in it also. Thats a nifty little feature

OldBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm done. My max bid was $60 ....... ;)

How is that too high? It's been sold numerous times for $100+ and more. It comes with the pigtail and all mounting brackets to. Just curious as I know the other one from a few weeks back went for $65 with Buy it Now or something but that was because the seller had no idea what they were selling.

Sorry man. I don't know, I'm just askin........

OldBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have never have guessed it was worth that much. I still want one, but I guess my estimation of how much it would cost was WAY out of wack.

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, 200 is about going rate for an 04+ EVIC, especially an 04 with TPMS due to their application on Sport models in adding TPMS. The few people that get them for less are just that, few and far between, but it does happen every now and then.

gramifications

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, 200 is about going rate for an 04+ EVIC, especially an 04 with TPMS due to their application on Sport models in adding TPMS. The few people that get them for less are just that, few and far between, but it does happen every now and then.

He's right. You've got to check e-bay every day at least once a day with the hopes of finding one. I checked at least twice a day (most times more like 8-10 times) for close to two months before I found one. I got lucky because the one I found was up for sale by a non-junkyard seller. This was lucky because it was a buy-it-now auction rather than a traditional auction. It takes time and determination to get one but if you get lucky you can save an ass-load of $$$.

Here's my auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110143227022&rd=1

Latest posts

Members online