Euro WK's look better

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

[YT]KF3SE-vE8V0[/YT]

[YT]SkhFOkdOHcg[/YT]​

Marlon, you need to get these tails..

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are both cheap aftermarket headlights and tail lights.

I do not want them.

I am sorry if they are not up to your standards. Do you think the stock lights are any better? They are all plastic, the bottom line is they look better (to me) than that crap they put on Jeeps . I cannot believe that they are still using bulbs on stock Jeeps and not LED.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That WK looks like an SRT8, judging by the bumpers....never seen one of those off road.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks ok to me. It needs better tires.

Dave

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
I am sorry if they are not up to your standards. Do you think the stock lights are any better? They are all plastic, the bottom line is they look better (to me) than that crap they put on Jeeps . I cannot believe that they are still using bulbs on stock Jeeps and not LED.

The fit of those lights is not up to par with the OEM stuff.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Yes I do think the stock lights are better. Why? They are approved by the NHTSA, meet MVSS requirements, will not break once every 3 months due to some different craptacularly made component, or crack when looking at them wrong. Brake lamps are nothing to play around with.
x2...they are probably China made Flea Bay specials.

No (censored), Sherlock.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they look cool. Sure, they're probably cheap and made crappy but they look cool, IMHO, and that's all hyedipin was sayin'.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I think they look cool. Sure, they're probably cheap and made crappy but they look cool, IMHO, and that's all hyedipin was sayin'.

It can look as cool as it wants. But these stupid ricer eBay parts have a tendency to BREAK, and OFTEN. And when your BRAKE lights do not WORK, your JEEP has a tendency to BEND FROM FORCE OF IMPACT.

But don't mind me. I've been burned from those types of dumb parts before. It's not a good feeling.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It can look as cool as it wants. But these stupid ricer eBay parts have a tendency to BREAK, and OFTEN. And when your BRAKE lights do not WORK, your JEEP has a tendency to BEND FROM FORCE OF IMPACT.

But don't mind me. I've been burned from those types of dumb parts before. It's not a good feeling.

I know, I understand where you're coming from. It just seemed like when I read the thread that hyedipin was saying that they look nice, not that they are necessarily a quality part. "Quality" and "Chinese parts" are laughable when combined :happy175:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to think he has stock shares of the OEM light factories, which are still made in China, and use the same bulbs as the other china made ones.
I have been running on "cheap fleabay tails" for over a year, never had a premature burnout or any condensation. I have also been running front clear signals, again fleabay product for over 5 years, no problems, even the bulbs it came with (amber bulbs) did not go out.

Center brake? Those LEDs cost $25 on ebay, but if you want to get LED tails, they cost over $250. It all comes down to cost effectiveness. Chrysler is cheap, because it would cost them too much to invest in LEDs.

Additionally, they still look better with that side marker and the red reflectors on rear bumper.

Nope, it is not SRT.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I am beginning to think he has stock shares of the OEM light factories, which are still made in China, and use the same bulbs as the other china made ones.
I have been running on "cheap fleabay tails" for over a year, never had a premature burnout or any condensation. I have also been running front clear signals, again fleabay product for over 5 years, no problems, even the bulbs it came with (amber bulbs) did not go out.

Center brake? Those LEDs cost $25 on ebay, but if you want to get LED tails, they cost over $250. It all comes down to cost effectiveness. Chrysler is cheap, because it would cost them too much to invest in LEDs.

Additionally, they still look better with that side marker and the red reflectors on rear bumper.

Nope, it is not SRT.
It doesn't matter that they are made in China or not. It is *how* they are made in China.

I'm glad you haven't had any issues with Fleabay parts. I have. So I'm not too happy.

I'll give you the looks aspect of the REAR FOG LAMPS and side indicators though. They also serve a useful purpose.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
You want incandescent lights to experiment with?

Pretty sure there's been all the experimentation done that can be done with incandescents bro..

Latest posts

Members online