esp and abs gone crazy after lifting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pmarcotulli

Reaction score
hi, last week i lifted mi 06 kj renegade 1" using spacers. since then the esp and abs are dis-controlled, when braking or turning the esp and abs lights start shining and then stay on for a while. then the process start over again... please help...!

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure you didn't pull out any of the wires that go to the sensors in the hubs. Make sure all the electrical plugs are plugged in and that the wires all look good. What all did you do for the lift? more info will help you.

Last edited:

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, did you get it aligned? That may mess it up too. You must get an alignment if you change height in the front.

pmarcotulli

Reaction score
yes, i did get an alignment, make a computer reset, disconnected the battery and connect it again. with the lift i had to change the housing of the front bearings, they came with all the sensors and wiring, so that is all new. i dont know where´s the origin of the problem.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, i did get an alignment, make a computer reset, disconnected the battery and connect it again. with the lift i had to change the housing of the front bearings, they came with all the sensors and wiring, so that is all new. i dont know where´s the origin of the problem.

Recheck the connections.

Latest posts

Members online