Engine Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HatterMT

Reaction score
Simple question: Who, Where, & What?

Just getting suggestions, I'll figure it out next week.

04-Limited-3.7

Thanks all!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
turblediesel LOL ;) :)

Now to Hatter, many shops have a preferred brand that they use if going that route
If doing it yourself make sure it is for ( a replacement ) an 04 since Jeep was kind enough to change around things with the 04s being the odd man out in a way , 02-03 same, then changes in 04 , then different 05-etc

I have installed both Jasper and powertrainproducts rebuilt motors before for people and both were good
Personally I like Jasper a little better but that is just my personal preference

HatterMT

Reaction score
turblediesel LOL ;) :)

Now to Hatter, many shops have a preferred brand that they use if going that route
If doing it yourself make sure it is for ( a replacement ) an 04 since Jeep was kind enough to change around things with the 04s being the odd man out in a way , 02-03 same, then changes in 04 , then different 05-etc

I have installed both Jasper and powertrainproducts rebuilt motors before for people and both were good
Personally I like Jasper a little better but that is just my personal preference

Hey Tom, thanks, I'll probably have a shop do it out of interest of time. I've looked at the powertrain, I'll look up jasper.

I appreciate the reply!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Jasper Engines is the way to go as they use updated quality parts in their builds.
I think there are 3 Jasper Engine locations in Montana, Billings, Missoula, & Boseman.

sleazy rider

Retired moto tech and gearhead
Reaction score
I'm gonna third the Jasper option. Pretty good rep and been around for quite a while.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I’m going to recommend them too from personal experience. I have almost 100K on my remanufactured engine now.