Engine Cooling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got an 02 limited with the off-road group, and one of the line items on the window sticker says, "Engine Cooling - Heavy Duty"

Now since I have both the engine-driven and electric fans in my kj, how does this differentiate from the extra cooling in the tow package, which i don't have? could i theoretically add a hitch/wiring and have the "tow package"?

Thanks!
-Brian

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk if the off road pack came with the ****** cooler or not. All the possible extra cooling u can get is the power steering cooler, the ****** cooler, and the clutched fan. All u have is the clutched fan i do believe. U can check to see if u have the ****** cooler by looking at the front of ur jeep. There should be alittle radiator going horizontal at the bottom of ur grill. Thats ur ****** cooler. The power steering cooler would be to the right of that and thats alittle radiator.