Engine and transmission mounts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I need to replace engine and transmission mounts. Drivers side (left) is torn and transmission mount is collapsed. I know Mopar has always been the recommended for this, but in looking around most sources say they're discontinued. Which leads me to think that if I ordered Mopar I would get some other mfr mounts in Mopar boxes with the luxury of paying extra. It's happed before with other parts and other manufacturers (MOOG) too. So I'm leaning towards saving a few bucks and going with "Crown automotive" as I've been pleased with their parts in the past. I'm interested in others thoughts and suggestions. What brands have the lot of you had good results with in this type of application?

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you can buy a Mopar one for 2002-2005 w the 3.7, it says “right” but I can’t find the “left”(?). Part #52059226AB. It’s labeled the same “4” in diagram so idk if they orient or not. Might check dealer too. Either way for $145 per, a lot together sure, I’d personally just go OEM/Mopar if I’m doing an engine mount job…

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you can buy a Mopar one for 2002-2005 w the 3.7, it says “right” but I can’t find the “left”(?). Part #52059226AB. It’s labeled the same “4” in diagram so idk if they orient or not. Might check dealer too. Either way for $145 per, a lot together sure, I’d personally just go OEM/Mopar if I’m doing an engine mount job…

Thanks for the reply. Last couple times I bought something "Mopar" it wasn't actually made by Mopar. In this case however the price difference is enough I'm not sure I want to waste the money to buy mevotech or whatever in a Mopar box. I've already ordered the Crown one's but I might still have the dealer bring in the "Mopar" one's for comparison. If these mounts were the same as any other vehicle I'd be more inclined to believe they're still made by Mopar. But this many years later I have my doubts.

Reactions: JRB

Members online

No members online now.