EGR delete tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan@1

Reaction score
I read my ecu files with a mpps cable on my Jeep Liberty CRD 2.8 2007. Now I have to write the EGR delete tune to the ecu but I can't find a file for a 813 EGR delete tune. Do anyone have a link for these files.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Check on LOSTJEEPS forum. I have an GDE tune which isn't available anymore.

Also check youtube for the videos the "Git It Garage" does. They have a link on this forum in their Dec 2, 2017 post.

Last edited:

Johan@1

Reaction score
Check on LOSTJEEPS forum. I have an GDE tune which isn't available anymore.

Also check youtube for the videos the "Git It Garage" does. They have a link on this forum in their Dec 2, 2017 post.

Thanks for your response.
I watch the videos from "Git it Garage", remove the EGR system and read my ECU to find out what file my ECU has. I check on the "Lost Jeep" site at all the different file links. There is allot of tune links except for the 813 file my ECU has.

Then I try to register on the "Lost Jeep" site to raise a question there, but it is about two months now and my status is still inactive. Awaiting approval from a administrator.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Keep trying at LOST. Lots of folks have difficulty getting started or reconnected there. I don't know why.

I can't help you with your tune. Computers hate me more than I hate them.

WWDiesel

Reaction score
Then I try to register on the "Lost Jeep" site to raise a question there, but it is about two months now and my status is still inactive. Awaiting approval from a administrator.
You have been approved.
LOST Moderator.

As to a custom tune, you can contact Marco on LOST Jeeps or FaceBook
Marco Giacomelli (Yeti)
ECU Tuning Performance
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011557657029
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.