Education is king

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
To all my brothers, just a word to help from someone that has learned the hard way.
Always and I mean Always do research on what you buy for your KJ or I guess anything you buy. I have spent a lot of time and expense with trial and error. What fits for one probably doesn't fit another,although parts houses I'm sure do the best they can it is always best to be able to say sorry but that is not the part I need, They deal with a lot of different circumstances all day not just yours. I know when you give right answers to their questions,doesn't mean they have ask a lot the questions or the right questions.
So in closing we have the greatest access to knowledge,and that is EXPERIENCED PEOPLE willing to help us. Thanks to all my brothers that take time to answer our frustration.
DO RESEARCH!!
Thanks Jack

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
There are folks on here who have been building these KJs for years now
So when we suggest what part to use it comes from years of experience, not that they are pushing parts from one place/manufacture,/etc
They've seen what works and what doesn't and hate to see people waste money on parts that do not work

Jack Bryant

Reaction score
There are folks on here who have been building these KJs for years now
So when we suggest what part to use it comes from years of experience, not that they are pushing parts from one place/manufacture,/etc
They've seen what works and what doesn't and hate to see people waste money on parts that do not work
Yes Sir and I for one appreciate your time.

Members online

No members online now.