Dual Exhaust $600 =(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
No way anyone should pay $600 for mopar dual muffler/exhaust. Get a Borla, or better yet, just get two flowmasters for $80 each, $160. Then go to your local shop, here in NY (damn expensive NY) I was offered $400 for piping, welding and additional apparatus to get it hooked up with tips (dual muffler/exhaust setup).

You can easily find a local shop in your area, someone who knows his weld, get it done for maybe $300 or less, Total cost: $480 or less, dual exhausts, that sound great. PS: Don't expect much performance gain.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exhaust

I believe the Mopar one is the same as the Borla one. Borla made the Mopar if memory serves.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Since you are going for just the looks of a dual exhaust ( as you will have no performance gains from it) and also since you will be only driving it around the mall you could fit in a true dual setup, it would need maybe to hang down farther than stock in some areas but hey it shouldn't drag on the speed bumps too bad
Cant really see speeding 600 bucks on something that all you get from it is seeing two tail pipes coming out of the rear????????????

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you are going for just the looks of a dual exhaust ( as you will have no performance gains from it) and also since you will be only driving it around the mall you could fit in a true dual setup, it would need maybe to hang down farther than stock in some areas but hey it shouldn't drag on the speed bumps too bad
Cant really see speeding 600 bucks on something that all you get from it is seeing two tail pipes coming out of the rear????????????

8o)

I've given up on the dual exaust, but still looking at getting a flowmaster 44 offroad series. Mainly want mine to be noticed.. Mall parkinglots are the bomb after a light rain btw. :D

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
A true dual exhaust consists of two pipes from the exhaust manifolds/headers to a cross over pipe, followed by two Cathletic convertors and two exhaust silencers (mufflers) and two tail pipes.
I personally think that a cat back system is a waste of money and just for looks as they split after the "Cat".
What's the point, other than looks.
Where I live we have a custom exhaust shop that specializes in converting single tail pipe vehicles to true dual exhaust, and they tuck it up so clean that it looks factory installed, only better quality all round.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.