Driver’s side running lights not working on 07 KJ keep blowing fuse where to find the short?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaneomac

Reaction score
I have 07 KJ just purchased and the drivers side running lights are not working front or back replaced fuse and blows again. Anyone have a fix to find the short

jeepman1946

Reaction score
IF you have a trailer tow set up, check that first. If there is corrosion or debri there it could be causing a short. If that doesn't fix it, pull the bulbs out and examine them. I had one go bad and short out the fuse.

Hope that does it. If not, you will be digging into chassis wiring.

mike808

Reaction score
Did you ever resolve this issue? I have the same issue on my 03 renegade. No position lights on the driver's side and no turn signals. But all other lights work. I've changed all the bulbs and even the actual taillight assemblies along with the rear upper brake light. No trailer hitch installed (awaiting dealer parts so they can install, never had one).

Jeremy-WI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the wires going to the license plate light, it might be shorted

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently had it where my trailer adapter took a carp, and it was blowing the fuse for the driver's side.

Reactions: JRB

Latest posts

Members online