Does anyone know the difference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one is listed with 100 LED and 20 000 lumen and the second one ( cheapest ) is 16 000 lumen with 80 LED

I think the one at 800$ is a typo, it should be 40 inches not 50 with the other part number.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
If you're looking for light bars
I've just started dealing with this company
So far great to deal with
Jasper Offroad
Their 50 inch ( which is too big I think, looking at the 30 or 40 inch, but)
50" Double Row LED Bar
288W
23040 Lumens
Color Temperature: 6000K
AMP Draw: 20.1A@12V
Beam Pattern: Combo
$609.99

I'm running their 3x3s on the front bumper now for fogs or trying them out . Also have a pair of 6 inch single rows coming for back up lights, should be here in a few days
Talk to Ryan great guy to deal with
Ryan Hayes

www.jasperoffroad.com

Last edited:

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe with the 50" one you would see clearer :p one sure thing is that if you drive with that as driving light you will cause a lot of accident XD 20 000 lumen is a lot of light.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
maybe with the 50" one you would see clearer :p one sure thing is that if you drive with that as driving light you will cause a lot of accident XD 20 000 lumen is a lot of light.

Could never use it on the road, from what I have seen pictures of any of them :icon_lol:

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could never use it on the road, from what I have seen pictures of any of them :icon_lol:

People over here are bright ( couldn't resist ) but you know that you can see everything on the road. Last summer at the lake I almost ran in 4 ATV running without headlight in the middle of the way. By chance the trail is about 15 feet wide on the main sand road so everything went fine.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for light bars
I've just started dealing with this company
So far great to deal with
Jasper Offroad
Their 50 inch ( which is too big I think, looking at the 30 or 40 inch, but)
50" Double Row LED Bar
288W
23040 Lumens
AMP Draw: 20.1A@12V
Beam Pattern: Combo
$609.99

I'm running their 3x3s on the front bumper now for fogs or trying them out . Also have a pair of 6 inch single rows coming for back up lights, should be here in a few days
Talk to Ryan great guy to deal with
Ryan Hayes

www.jasperoffroad.com

Damn! I'll consider this WELL before the stock light bar.

Last edited by a moderator:

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! I'll consider this WELL before the stock light bar.

Exactly!
Plus, if you mount that where the renny one goes...then you can still put some on the roof rack...and the future arb bumper...and anywhere else you can think of.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I just got back from trying the 3X3s out while driving around in the snow, great lights, have them on the ARB besides the Hellas . Night and day difference.
Heres what I'd like to get next after the 2-single row 6 inch come in next week.
would fit on the ARB real nice where I have the Hellas and 3X3s now
I'm doing away with all of my pights on the roof rack I think, keep getting caught on limbs etc and moving them

20" Double Row LED Bar
AMP Draw:8.2A@12V
Beam Pattern: Flood(60°)/Spot(30°)/Combo
8800 Lumens
$271.99

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got back from trying the 3X3s out while driving around in the snow, great lights, have them on the ARB besides the Hellas . Night and day difference.
Heres what I'd like to get next after the 2-single row 6 inch come in next week.
would fit on the ARB real nice where I have the Hellas and 3X3s now
I'm doing away with all of my pights on the roof rack I think, keep getting caught on limbs etc and moving them

20" Double Row LED Bar
AMP Draw:8.2A@12V
Beam Pattern: Flood(60°)/Spot(30°)/Combo
8800 Lumens
$271.99

Post the **** when you're done. :)

PS - I'm thinking about getting the 3" Square pod to wire up on the back. I'm not much of an electrician, can someone give me a suggestion to wiring it up to a switch?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online