Disc Changer Brace

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, since I don't have a cd changer in the back, I just have that little cargo net thing, I need to know where to get the plastic piece that the disc changer slides in to. Does it come with the changer when you get it from the dealer? Or is it optional? And is it only available through a dealer?

Thanks!

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cd changer bolts in place in the area of the cargo cubby net behind the rear side panel, you need to cut a hole in the side panel and the piece that you refer to as the slide in piece is a bezel that goes around the changer and give it a finsihed appearance, yes it comes with the cd changer when boight from a dealer.

Bob

gsbrockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The in-dash 6 disc changer is nice.....you may want to check for one on eBay....do you have the Infinity system in yours ?
Greg

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gsbrockman said:
The in-dash 6 disc changer is nice.....you may want to check for one on eBay....do you have the Infinity system in yours ?
Greg

Well that's sorta out of the question because I have an RB1 Nav unit (added myself) so I was really looking to be able to play cd's and use the NAV at the time.

Thanks Bob!