Dirt Everyday with a KJ.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea for two grand it should have been pretty mechanically sound. Good to see what it takes to destroy a lower control arm.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
PURE B.S.
Any sane driver would of made it through most of those obstacles without much happening. I mean come on it was just more made for TV crap.
Used to like watching them but anymore since they have went more main stream its not what a vehicle can do but how badly can we tear it up. :gr_grin:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PURE B.S.
Any sane driver would of made it through most of those obstacles without much happening. I mean come on it was just more made for TV crap.
Used to like watching them but anymore since they have went more main stream its not what a vehicle can do but how badly can we tear it up. :gr_grin:

Yeah it's pretty much for entertainment now. I liked the show in the earlier episodes. I still get a laugh out of Roadkill.:gr_grin:

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"We are going to take 2 low buck trucks and hammer them to see which one is still running at the end of the day"
Translation: we're going to do whatever we can to try and break them.
The ending didn't surprise me at all.