Differential & transfer case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DazzlerB1

Reaction score
Hello. I’m looking to find or source Mopar differential and transfer case oil but the only place that I could find Jeepchrysler.co.uk don’t have any in stock and need some desperately, does anyone know anywhere else that I can get this from for this week?

I could contact my local Jeep dealership to see if they have any in stock

Is there anywhere else I could look?

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EP 75W140 = diff oil
ATF 4+ = transfer box
The dealer will charge a fortune for the same stuff with Mopar on the bottle....

Castrol and many other oil companies have online 'find my oil' services and there technical help desk is fantastic, I've used them a few times to source replacmet oils for obsolete specifications on ancient plant!

Jeepgeek95

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, but I had a question about transfer case/transmission problems. My '05 Renegade threw a P0700 code, but the previous owner said that the problem is related to the transfer case alone. I crawled under the Jeep and the harness clip to the transfer case appears to be missing which I guess tells the PCM what mode the tcase is jn. Could this in itself cause the P0700? Just troubleshooting a bit. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online