Denver and Surrounding Area Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just thought I'd post up and see if anyone in the Denver or surrounding area would like to get together and check out eachothers Jeeps and meet one and other! I have enjoyed learning on this forum from everyone and would love to meet up and see some other KJ's and meet some of you fine folks. We can discuss further where and when if anyone is interested. We could even try and get a trail run in before the snow falls. :peace:

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I should frequent this site more than the jeep forums. There are a few locals along the front range, I'm betting some don't get on this section.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess I should frequent this site more than the jeep forums. There are a few locals along the front range, I'm betting some don't get on this section.

Yeah, some of us are on several forums regularly "just because" .........LOL

Dave

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on a few firearms sites, and then the usual jeep sites for a Liberty owner, but I'm primarily on just one. Just started browsing thru this one and the other one more lately. Starting to gather parts for the lift, etc.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im always up for a meet and greet or to go wheeling! Live between Denver and the Springs so can get to both fairly easy.

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'll be a bit before I can do much. On jury duty still(started it last month), and about the time I get done with it, we're going to see the inlaws.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what Im saying, wish it would just dump here if its gonna snow and not this 1" stuff that keeps happening!

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was out having some fun! Went for a good drive yesterday :peace:

You must be registered for see images

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a group heading up to one of the towns northeast of Estes next sunday to help with cleanup from last year's flooding. Its a bit of a mess, and the gov't isn't really helping. Looks like a bit of a 4wd adventure to get to the town, lol. Depending on how I'm feeling next weekend, we may go up and pitch in. If any of you guys are game I can post the link for the facebook page for the guys going.

Latest posts

Members online