Daystar Spacer lift question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend gave me a daystar lift off his 2003 libby. says it will fit my 2012 it was only used for 17k. Daystar said i needed a different kit. does anyone know if this one will work or do i need a different one?

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it matter? It will destroy your suspension and ride like utter :poop:, even though it's free it will cost a lot to fix the problems it will cause

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh I mean if he's replacing with OME, then Carpe Diem. Destroy the hell out of your stock suspension.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it matter? It will destroy your suspension and ride like utter :poop:, even though it's free it will cost a lot to fix the problems it will cause

I have been told by others taht have used this lift that they had it for yrs it worked out fine and this is only temp. until I can afford to get the JBA adjust a strut silver set up. although the run I did this weekend all i need is another 1" or 2 and the under armor ofcorse

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been told by others taht have used this lift that they had it for yrs it worked out fine and this is only temp. until I can afford to get the JBA adjust a strut silver set up. although the run I did this weekend all i need is another 1" or 2 and the under armor ofcorse

I've never heard anyone in the last 10 years that has had it on for years and its been good.
For the time and effort it takes to install, buying longer rear shocks ( and should buy new front shocks you're close to a Ironman or OME full spring kit.