crd power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelmet

Reaction score
I was amazed at how much power the Jeep Liberty Crd had when I drove it for the first time. However I'm kind of a gearhead so I was wondering how to get some easy more easy power out of it?
Anybody know of some good addons?? :-k

JoBo

Reaction score
Ths was covered over on L.O.S.T The originator of the thread wanted to beat ricers. the outcome was several conclusions. First It should loose about a ton O:) It should be totally transparent to DC as they will void your warranty for things like that :^o Totally removable would be better. But first you should beef up your ****** as it's the weak link.

shelmet

Reaction score
Well I recently tried a module from edgeproducts called the Trailjammer, for the jeep liberty crd. It works great!!!! Wow! you guys would not believe the extra power it gives the Jeep. I even felt a huge difference while going up hills. I havn't tried towing with it yet but I bet it'll do good. Anyway it was worth every penny!! =D>
If you guys are looking for alot of extra power off of the line this has it. Also I can put the power setting back to stock by just flicking a switch inside the cab. Well enough babbeling for now....

JoBo

Reaction score
Helmet.
Is it a totally plug in unit for complete removal for when you take it in for service? Do you have a link to it 8-[

shelmet

Reaction score
JoBo said:
Helmet.
Is it a totally plug in unit for complete removal for when you take it in for service? Do you have a link to it 8-[

Yes it just plugs into a few senors on the engine and stays under the hood. There is a small cable for the power level switch that can come inside the cab. I did and I just run it by the hood hinge and in through a crack in the door seal. It was really easy doing it that way, since i didn't have to drill a hole through the firewall. But it only took like 3 minutes to take it off when I took it to the dealer for service. So it was really easy to install and to take off. The dealer had no clue. 8-[