Corral Canyon run with LostJeeps So Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was the first real test of my 2012 stock libby. wally told me it would be a moderate trial in morning (Gunslinger) and a easy trail in the afteernoon(Fire Look-out), well the afternoon trail he was right but for my stock libby the morning trail was a little on moderatly difficult level.:shakehead:, but we cleared evrything in our path. with the help of evryone spotting me. thanks:happy160:

Was the most challenging and best I have done yet.
THis 2012 is impressive:gr_grin:

Attachments

• Corral Canyn -the line up.jpg
    Corral Canyn -the line up.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 28
  • Corral Canyon 1.jpg
    Corral Canyon 1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Corral Canyon 2.jpg
    Corral Canyon 2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Corral Canyon 3.jpg
    Corral Canyon 3.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Corral Canyon 4.jpg
    Corral Canyon 4.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 25

CGrant

Reaction score
That is very impressive indeed! I have a stock '12 Libby also. I've had it out on some muddy trails but nothing like that. Did you suffer any body damage? What modifications do you plan after this experience? Oh, and where did you get the tow hooks for your KK?
Chris

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is very impressive indeed! I have a stock '12 Libby also. I've had it out on some muddy trails but nothing like that. Did you suffer any body damage? What modifications do you plan after this experience? Oh, and where did you get the tow hooks for your KK?
Chris

Thanks, I got some good scratches from the bushes and a litltle sraping on the plastic rockers from sliding on the rocks and a small dent in my muffler but that's it. :icon_mrgreen: I got the tow hooks from a couple guys on this forum. Elmer sold me the rear hook. and I cant remeber who I got the front hooks from. The front hooks are off a 2005 i think but I got the mounting hardware from the dealer don't use "m" bolts. I am getting rock rails and skid plates next and trying to figure out if the daystar lift my friend gave me off his 2003 will work on my 2012. I am running Cooper Discovery Ata 245/75 16's no rubbing

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome.

Dave

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great time! Who's the SFA'd KJ on the right?

It was ablast. if you are refrering to the jacked up straight axel cammo libby, then that would be Walley-Co-owner of LostJeeps SoCal
Opps I guess thats what u meant by SFA lol

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wally is a cool dude. Wheeled with him in Moab a few years ago. His Jeep is bad ass.

That looks like an awesome trail. Haven't hit any trails in Cali yet. Finally got my Jeep back in wheeling shape. Keep telling myself I shouldn't get back in the rocks though; breaking stuff costs to much. :D