Convertible Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in July i got in contact with Marty about ordering the Convertible Winch bumper. We set up a payment plan for 6 months. Well I paid it off ahead of schedule, and he says it's not far from being done. I'm super excited and hoping it will be done soon. I haven't been on here in a while so most of yall don't know how my jeep is now, but all the places I take the jeep are generally steep and narrow, so that ARB is out of the question because it's so large. The Rock Lizard bumper is perfect! I can't wait. Being that it's the holidays I expect it to be done in January sometime. I got the full package including the driving lights. Maybe Santa will bring me a winch... I'll let ya'll know when I get it!

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Texas is awesome! The wife and I are really loving it. No more snow! Haha. Just working alot, growing a beard, and Jeepin. 4x4 Kayak and I go Jeepin together.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this bumper on my KJ for a while, Loved it. The build quality is top notch and it's worth every penny.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this bumper on my KJ for a while, Loved it. The build quality is top notch and it's worth every penny.

Yea didn't u have the center section with no stinger for like a month and then you converted to the darkside?

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea didn't u have the center section with no stinger for like a month and then you converted to the darkside?

I had the entire thing sort of. I orderd the grill guard and center section and got the center. There was some issues delaying the grill guard with the bender so I was waiting on that then I got the wings and was waiting on those to finish and that's when I traded it off before I got those. So instead he sent me back a refund a few days after letting him know I didn't have the Liberty anymore.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been pacing back & forth wondering..
Finally the 10 hour drive is explained!
That looks terrible...I think you should send it to me! :icon_lol:

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha no not yet! At least let me take it for a couple spins over at the mall. I've gotta mess with it a. It to try and get it to sit back where it needs to. Somehow Tom has his snuggled up real nice with the grill and mine is just flopping around everywhere :D

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
For some reason that reminds me of an old joke from, waaaaaay back when
Lucky Strike cigs had a ad LSMFT = Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco
of course some smart person changed it to Loose Straps Means Floppy T***....( boobies)

Man am I ever dating myself

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
With it loose & flopping around, I think Bruce could use an assistant to ensure his bumper is straight & aligned properly!
52170[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

I am sure in a few hours... Bruce won't even remember he had a problem :gr_grin:

Attachments

• ShellyASECertified.jpg
    ShellyASECertified.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Members online