Connection to brake light switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

summitjeep

Reaction score
Repair to previous owners wiring of trailer brake controller. I need a pic of the connector plug that goes to the brake pedal switch. 2 of the wires were shorted and burned in the dashboard wiring loom. Dashboard off and repairing a dark green with white stripe wire and a black ground wire. Luckily no other wires damaged in the dash harness. Attached picture of my plug to brake pedal switch with 2 wires missing.
You must be registered for see images attach

This is a 2005 Jeep Liberty Diesel.

The wiring connector can be unplugged fairly easily but DO NOT remove the brake light switch from the pedal as it will not re-install when removed. New ones install only once.

Thank you for any help. The dash is not easy to remove and want to re-assemble as soon as possible.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you needing to know which wire goes where on the plug? Got this out of the 2005 FSM.

Attachments

• brake switch plug.pdf
    14.3 KB · Views: 32
  • brake switch.pdf
    183.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

summitjeep

Reaction score
Perfect !! The PDF "brake switch plug" locates my two orphaned wires. Pins #5 & #6. Still not sure what the prior owner did but this will repair it.

Thank You !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.