Confused and Cluless

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you all are probably tired of this but I am totally confused after reading and doing some research on lifts for my 2012 liberty.
I have chl out JBA and I know this is the best way even the guys at ORW here in So Cal said he has cornered the market on this but I cant afford the $$$ for the adjust a struts system. I have read about some of you using oldman Enmu amd OME, ISO additons and so on. I am pretty cluless:shrug: when it comes to the mechanics of the suspension I know I need shocks, struts and coils don't know what kind or what else and what is good or bad.

can u guys help me out thanks:smokin:
Wulf

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
My springs and shocks came from about 75 miles from where you are :D

What amount of lift are you looking for? If $$$ is an issue you are limited as to how much lift you can achieve.

Do you intend on doing the work yourself? If not, Heather @ All J's in Big Bear Lake is awesome to deal with and (according to the website) they will install it for a flat fee. I would not hesitate to say that they know what they are doing.

Check them out ...

All J Products - Aftermarket Jeep Products, Boulder Bars, Bumpers, Jeep Lift Kits, Skid Plates and MORE!

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My springs and shocks came from about 75 miles from where you are :D

What amount of lift are you looking for? If $$$ is an issue you are limited as to how much lift you can achieve.

Do you intend on doing the work yourself? If not, Heather @ All J's in Big Bear Lake is awesome to deal with and (according to the website) they will install it for a flat fee. I would not hesitate to say that they know what they are doing.

Check them out ...

All J Products - Aftermarket Jeep Products, Boulder Bars, Bumpers, Jeep Lift Kits, Skid Plates and MORE!

I am planning on 2-2.5" as I dont want to have to do nething to major. I am not a rock crawler as this is my everyday jeep. I just want bigger tires and be able to clear some bigger things that get in the way.
I will chk out All J's. I luv Big Bear used to take my 4.0L Cherokee there, taught my son how to drive there. they have a lot of good trails.:smokin:

Thanks-Luke

I

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chkd out All J's They did not show nething for the KK's just the KJ's. I guess I should call them

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not sure yet. I have a buddy who has a full shop. he used to restore and fabricate old muscle cars

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
That's why you should fill in your Sig line :D ... Of course I could pay attention to what section I'm posting in ...lol

The Franky wont fit ... but I am pretty sure the KK uses the same OME springs and shocks ...

Someone with more specific knowledge will be along shortly :)

Good Luck!

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's why you should fill in your Sig line :D ... Of course I could pay attention to what section I'm posting in ...lol

The Franky wont fit ... but I am pretty sure the KK uses the same OME springs and shocks ...

Someone with more specific knowledge will be along shortly :)

Good Luck!

Thanks I just saw tom's post about his testing the Ironman set up and it sounds like what i am looking for. I just dont understand what the clevis and Iso parts you guys talk about are and where they go.kopkrab.gif

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
you clicked too soon ...lol while I was fixing it .. it just directs you to the other thread where I answered your question.

Cheers,