Closing OHV & Trails Help us please!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all They are trying to close the OHV park and offroad trails here in the desert of So Cal. here is a link to the petition that we need pepole to sign
Please help us save our trails and feel free to share this link
Thanks
Wulf
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...end-open-riding-ocotillo-wells-state/dP751xyj

Wulf, with enough signatures the closure can be delayed I'm sure. But anytime I see anything related to this administration I feel no sense of security that they will respond in any way to citizen requests.

That being said, I signed the petition as you requested. I hate for our ability to entertain ourselves to be taken away by do-gooders who feel WE are the problem but for some reason they don't see a reflection when they look in the mirror :imo:

Bob

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wulf, with enough signatures the closure can be delayed I'm sure. But anytime I see anything related to this administration I feel no sense of security that they will respond in any way to citizen requests.

That being said, I signed the petition as you requested. I hate for our ability to entertain ourselves to be taken away by do-gooders who feel WE are the problem but for some reason they don't see a reflection when they look in the mirror :imo:

Bob

Thanks TwoBobs, and yes we think that if we can get enough sigs they wont close our areas. Thanks again for your support:rockit:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The American Motorcycle Assoc. is also fighting many of these closures of public lands.
I've acted thru them, even tho I will probably never get out that way to wheel or ride.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Done.

Dave