clevis bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmoo27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so when I was installing my new struts I stripped out the clevis bracket that goes from the bottom of the strut to the LCA any idea of were I can find a new one? I'm looking online and having no luck

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first guess would be tom, he has a spare everything! if memory serves right you could also use a kk clevis and gain a tiny but of lift since they are taller. Take that with a grain of salt because I could be wrong.
Did you try rock auto?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found one on ChryslerPartsDirect.com

Description MSRP Price Your Price Core Price Qty Total Cost
Mechanical Catalog - 2007 - Jeep - Liberty
Front suspension, Suspension components, Yoke, Yoke, liberty $72.25 $56.36 $0.00 $56.36
Total: $56.36

Just look under mechanical catalog/ front suspension and it is item # 6

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an extra set that I got from a local place that sells only used jeep parts. AKA junkyard.

Scottybones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATED INFO FOR WHAT, CLEVIS BRACKET ??
I have a few around somewhere , don't think I hauled all of them to the salvage yard

One is broke And welded and the other is in bad shape. I wanted to replace both but I need just 1 to get her back on the road.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only 08 is , and will give you some lift

Scottybones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone else is dealing with this, go on eBay and look up the complete strut. I'm finding them way cheaper.

Scottybones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
??? The clevis doesn't come with new front shocks / coilovers.

Junk yards are taking the whole strut assembly including the clevis and selling them on eBay. Funny because they could get so much more money separating the clevis and selling it separately. It's a decent option to spending 300+ for a brand new one.

sparky123321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the clevis is in good shape why not just drill out the threaded side and pick up some hardened bolts, lock washers and nuts at your local auto parts store and bolt it straight through.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Junk yards are taking the whole strut assembly including the clevis and selling them on eBay. Funny because they could get so much more money separating the clevis and selling it separately. It's a decent option to spending 300+ for a brand new one.

Why would anyone buy worn out junk suspension ?? Even with 50,000 miles it wouldn't be worth 20 bucks.
Heck I gave two old drunks 6 sets one time to get rid of them:happy175:

Scottybones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone buy worn out junk suspension ?? Even with 50,000 miles it wouldn't be worth 20 bucks.
Heck I gave two old drunks 6 sets one time to get rid of them:happy175:

Let's see: 300+ for a new clevis or 60 for a used one. No brainer.

Scottybones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Convenience, plain and simple. This project has already taken way too much time waiting on pieces parts.

Members online

No members online now.