Chrysler/Jeep Sales Increase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powerman04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only assumed they were doing better when I was surrounded by 3 other jeeps driving home from class last night, lol.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only assumed they were doing better when I was surrounded by 3 other jeeps driving home from class last night, lol.

You were in excellent company then, Powerman.......:)

Dave

Midgear

Reaction score
Jeep Brand sales (20,731 units) increased 25 percent versus the same time period last year (16,608 units

Jeep Brand sales were up more than 9 percent in the second quarter this year, compared with the second quarter of 2009

Jeep Wrangler sales (8,923 units) improved 86 percent versus June 2009 (4,810 units)

Jeep Wrangler just received Edmunds’ Inside Line 2010 Readers’ Most Wanted Award in the “Instant Classic Under $30,000” category

Jeep Compass sales (1,259 units) increased 30 percent compared with June last year (967 units)

BUY MOAR JEEPS.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well after another (toyota) brand recall in recent days, i'm sure a lot of other companies will be increasing thier sales, 270,000 lexus's being recalled for a problem that makes them stall on the highway

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda confused on some on some of those numbers?
0 Crossfires, and Pacificas and Magnums and only 30 Aspens and 36 Durangos this year so far so I take it they are done with all of them?
Whats Dodge/Chryslers plan for the large SUV market?
I personally love Magnums and am kinda shocked to see them go.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd rather take the $30k one would spend on the Durango and get a Jeep so maybe that's what people are thinking too. You can get a pretty sweet Wrangler for $26-$28k.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Kinda confused on some on some of those numbers?
0 Crossfires, and Pacificas and Magnums and only 30 Aspens and 36 Durangos this year so far so I take it they are done with all of them?
Whats Dodge/Chryslers plan for the large SUV market?
I personally love Magnums and am kinda shocked to see them go.

They are not done with ALL of the Durangos and Aspens, I can assure you. There are probably still a few hanging around, somewhere, in the back lots of dealerships and even the dealerships have forgotten that they have them. I know a dealership in Texas is STILL holding on to a '08 Durango 3.7L.

Dodge's plan is the new Durango coming out soon. It may not be called "Durango" though.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i think hes saying that thier sales sucked so bad that its hard to do worse without closing down. lol and likewise with the quality.. they were kinda crappy for awhile.

Latest posts