Chriat Co. Comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
New 300 & 200's look good. The Caliber/Compass/Patriot mess is dead after 2010. 2010 HD pick-ups look really good, but the Fiat 500 they are counting on is the ugliest chick car in decades.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie is a closet 500 fan.

Of course his other car is a Toyota Paseo, so take that with a grain of salt.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
New 300 & 200's look good. The Caliber/Compass/Patriot mess is dead after 2010. 2010 HD pick-ups look really good, but the Fiat 500 they are counting on is the ugliest chick car in decades.

You mean Chrysler? Not Chriat?

Sorry, had to do it. :)

Re: The Fiat 500, they're not bringing it over here as a Fiat, so...... they're likely gonna give it its own brand. I don't think it's a chick car... it's one moreso than the Mini Cooper, but nowhere NEAR as bad as the VW Beetle.

Who said the Caliber/Compass/Patriot were dead after 2010? That would make the Caliber's new interior last a whole model year and the Compass/Patriot's two... neither vehicle has gone through their life cycle, so that wouldn't make any economic sense. Neither of them have been "paid for" yet.

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
oops. 2012 on the FWD econobox's. Sorry.

I get Car & Driver, Road & Track, and Motor Trend. I try to read any others I can find ( Library, Dr.'s office). The info is a compilation of various articles from them.

Chrysler + Fiat = Chriat. :)

The Mini Cooper, 500 & 500 Abarth, and most Miata's are all pretty much turds in performance, IMHO. Chick cars with chick performance. I hope the don't pull up next to a Cobalt SS.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chrysler + Fiat = Chriat. :)

I like ChryFart better.......and if you happen to have more than one of them the plural would be Chyrs+Farts.......:D:D

Dave