Check this out guys... Found this interesting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of one-owner 2002's that are in the 30K mile range. Seems feasible.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Asking way to much IMO . It's a 2wd not 4wd. That thing should be priced around 9 or 10K.

2WD do not hold there value compared to 4WD counter parts.
When my wife was looking a Compass last year, FWD models where going for nearly 1/2 the cost the AWD models.

EDIT
Did anyone notice the description says its 4WD but obviously it's not. A KJ 4x4 of those specs and year would be worth about 14K. I think the fishy thing here is there trying to sell a 2WD as a 4WD.

Last edited:

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't see that, the Fact sheet reads like sales brochure.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It says rear wheel drive, four wheel drive. They copied and pasted from a spec sheet and never say whether it's 4x2 or 4x4.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EDIT
Did anyone notice the description says its 4WD but obviously it's not. A KJ 4x4 of those specs and year would be worth about 14K. I think the fishy thing here is there trying to sell a 2WD as a 4WD.

I just saw that. Wow.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It says rear wheel drive, four wheel drive. They copied and pasted from a spec sheet and never say whether it's 4x2 or 4x4.

That caught me off guard too But the pics tell the tale. No 4x4 badge on the rear and no T-case Shifter.

...unless this KJ has an highly rare no user input AWD option lol

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still don't see were seller is claiming its 4 wheel drive. Still think copied the brochure. Most spec list don't include changed un changed. Some of the photos look like pics from a brochure too.
But to much money even if it was 4x4.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still don't see were seller is claiming its 4 wheel drive. Still think copied the brochure. Most spec list don't include changed un changed. Some of the photos look like pics from a brochure too.
But to much money even if it was 4x4.

Anyone seeing this ad that is not familiar with Jeeps would believe it's a 4X4 soon as they see those words "Four-Wheel Drive; Rear-Wheel Drive" So this is how there stating it a 4x4.

Those pics are real for the most part...Jeep would never take an interior promo picture of one of there vehicles with the steering wheel slightly turned and the air vents not straight. It would be just unprofessional on there part. Plus I have never seen Promo pic of any Jeep not sporting 4x4.

I will agree there asking way too much even if it was a 4x4.

Last edited:

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just emailed him. LOL Said he claimed its a 4x4 but in the picture there is no 4x4 shifter...

Latest posts

Members online