Check out my 05 KJ Renegade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moun10eer

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new here. Nice to meet you all!

We (my wife and I) just bought a brand new 2005 Renegade about a month ago. We love it!!

We live in Seattle area. We go climb mountains, trekking, backcountry skiing etc. whenever we have time (in Cascades, Sierras...) and it gets me to the trailhead even during the winter without any problem (so far, amazing!!)

Anyway, check out some pics of our KJ! Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images

Hope I didn't post too many...

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum. You and your wife will enjoy your KJ a lot (my wife and I do!). Plus very nice photos. The snow pictures are beautiful, so post them anytime.

That looked like a great way to break in your KJ. I have visited Seattle several times and it's beautiful there. Unfortuantely it's too far to drive with my KJ from Indy...

:beerchug:

2003KJ

Reaction score
Very Nice pics!=D>

Cool lookin dog too \:D/

Welcome to the forum. This is an AWESOME place to learn about your Jeep and meet some very cool people.

See ya round the board!

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great pics. Love the KJ, the dog, the snow, and the KJ in the snow. Enjoy the KJ, as it is a wonderful vehicle. =D>

Moun10eer

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Yeah, it's really nice around here. If you enjoy outdoor, you'll love it. We are hooked on outdoor sport...especially mountain climbing. Now, we'll have another fun... 4 wheeling!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
awesome shots dude, really awesome....
in more ways than one, kinda puts the ones on the jeep website to shame...

best '05 shots i've seen..heck, possibly best KJ shots i've seen

jjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm jealous...

Very nice. I'm jealous: I ordered an '05 Rengade on Dec. 31. I hope to get it this month sometime.

I'd like to see some of your pics here:

http://www.ratemyjeep.com

There aren't nearly enought Liberties there...

Moun10eer

Reaction score
Thanks again for all the nice comments!

Well, here's another one (with cargo basket)...

We added the basket last week. As you probably know, 05 Renegade comes with irregular (wide tube) side rails which might looks rugged and cool?? but they leave me less (one) option... :-k I wanted to add Garvin Safari Rack, but it doesn't come with mounting kit that fits fat side rails...yet. (I'm sure if you are handy and able to fabricate, it wouldn't be much of a problem, I guess.) Anyway, so I got the Mopar one for now. It's nice and made pretty well (as good as Yakima I think).

Anyway, now we can put shovels, dirty boots, crapmons, ice ax and backpacks on top! \:D/

peejeep

Reaction score
Great pics! KJ always looks better off pavement! Jeep should use one of your pics for their web site!! \:D/

I love new Renegade! It got ragged look! Very mean! Not cute at all!! (That's comprement)

I like the basket too. Got Jeep logo...very cool! I saw one at the dealer the other day. It looked very solid. I think I'm going to get one!

squid729

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great jeep! love the renny, love the light khaki, love that 05 hood and grille, love those wheels, and love the silver rails and bars. i wanted a renegade and my wife wanted a limited, i lost that battle. great pics too!

Latest posts

Members online