Cheap new factory brushguard!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to sale the Westin Brush Guard thats on my jeep now....I want hooks....Hell the KC Lights that are on are 200 bucks...so mine would be a still too!

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to sale the Westin Brush Guard thats on my jeep now....I want hooks....Hell the KC Lights that are on are 200 bucks...so mine would be a still too!

Put on some receiver D-rings! I got them on with my Manik brush guard and love the look from the front :)

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
lol I just dont want the Brush Guard anymore its 2 hard cleaning it when mud gets all over it!

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damnit damit damit wish that would fit my 06 rene, they are literally 30 minutes from me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
all KJs mounting points are the same. Best thing to do would be to cross-reference the part numbers for the '02-4 and '05-7, and see if they're the same.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wonder if the tow hooks will still fit. Looks like you could possibly do that by the looks of the mounts.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive e-mailed them to see if it would fit on an 06 waiting for a reply i could pick that up today, i guess i would loose my fogs with that though, but could probably fasten them else where

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ive e-mailed them to see if it would fit on an 06 waiting for a reply i could pick that up today, i guess i would loose my fogs with that though, but could probably fasten them else where

Mount them on the brush guard....

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score

They have an '02-4. Why would they care or how would they know if it'll fit an '06? Asking them is the wrong place for information - Gotta look it up yourself broski
really damn, and they didnt even send a reply to me, i hate people who do that

ThunderbirdJunkie blows off people that ask him if X part will fit Y vehicle, too when he's selling parts. It gets old.