Cargo Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amarony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok for camping/hiking season this summer i'll be needing a cargo liner. Anyone have a Husky or Mopar cargo liner for the back of the libby. Looking for some opinions on them. I might go Husky as I think I'll be swithing to front and back seats from them but am looking for some input if anyone has experience with either model.

gsbrockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Husky's are the way to go !

Husky's can't be beat....I had them in the '02 Liberty Sport 4x4 and bought the fronts, rears, and cargo liner for the '05 Limited CRD. The Husky's also have provisions for the tie-downs in the rear as well.
Greg

jackie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a photo of mine when I first got it (tools were for the dog gate installation)... anyway, it was a little loose at first but now fits perfectly. I think my dog stomping on it every day helped mold it ;)

You must be registered for see images

Amarony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thx

Thanks for the quick responses and for the pic Jackie. I definitely like the access to the cargo ties in the Mopar. But if the Husky has those also I might just get all 3 Husky liners then and save some shipping.

Getting itchy to get out and do some hiking so need to get some soon....

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interesting...i may just have to get one of those since i hike just about every weekend spring/summer/fall/winter

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the Husky and am very happy with it. It doesnt have the tie down doors, but then again I;ve never needed them before so not sure how usefull they really are. The Husky I believe has deeper sides than the mopar unit.