cargo cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaykay71110

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello every one long time no see!!!

So Ive been surfing craigslist for a while for a cargo cover and slush floor mats, found my floor mats for $40 they came out a 2005 liberty:happy107: but I'm pretty sure those will fit fine!!
but my question is will the cargo cover I found fit, It came from a 2002 or 03 liberty the guy said it should fit as its 50 inches wide but when I went online to look at some they sell them by year like 2003-2004, 2005-2007, and 2008 -2012 I just don't want to spend gas to go get it plus $20 for the cover and it not fit!

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you got a 06 model. I would stick with one that says 05 to 07. The cargo cover will actually work in several Jeep models (not sure how many). My father has an 05 liberty w/cargo cover, my wife has a 07 Compass w/ cargo cover and there identical in every way b/c I've used both of them in my 06 Liberty.

My wife used to own an 02 liberty but I don't recall what the hook ups look like for the cargo cover since we never used one in there.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use an '03 in my '04 and the rubber ends on the posts that are on the pull out side don't quite fit right, but it does work. It's never bothered me. The part that goes into the side panels by the seat works just fine.