Camp Jeep 2005

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess Chrysler finally got around to scheduling Camp Jeep 2005. It's going to be in the Pocono Mts. in PA, the weekend of August 12th, 13th, & 14th. I'm seriously considering going. Anyone else? We could have a KJ conference down there! \:D/ Think of the recruiting possibilities! Hehe.
(That and I probably really need Jeep 101...lol.)

Here's the link:

http://www.jeep.com/jeep_life/events/camp_jeep/index.html

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey! Check out the pics from the CA CJ 2004 in the Jeep 101 section. They have a whole slew of nice dirty dusty muddy KJs in one of the pics! It looks like KJ 101 instead! =D>

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure, they haven't posted any other info other than where it is and when right now. I think it's like 5 or 6 hours give or take from me. It'd make a great first big road trip for my KJ. I think the last one was like $200-$250 (not including lodging and food and whatnot) or something like that, but I could be very wrong...lol. I think it'd be cool to get a whole bunch of us from here together for that weekend.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
damn..that would be cool....
i think the one in cali, the LOST west guys were a big part of it...
i know a few of their members are on the pics posted up on jeep.com

(Those LOST west guys get to do all the cool stuff.....LOST NE better catch up FAST!!)

cameoex

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I will be there. I have been trying to make it to one ever since I got my first Jeep in 2000. I am putting in for the time off right now. Work can't keep me from it 3 years in a row.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting to do Camp Jeep for a long time, but I kind of doubt that this will be the year. :-k

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
would be an a nice LOST NE major gathering thing..as well as JeepKJ.com meet and greet.....i'll see if there will be interest in the the former...

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok these trips sound like fun....but what exactly are you gettingfor your $250 a person vs a club day at a OVH park like Paragon ($35ish) or free trails?

Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SRotblat said:
Ok these trips sound like fun....but what exactly are you gettingfor your $250 a person vs a club day at a OVH park like Paragon ($35ish) or free trails?
Um, a t-shirt.

Seriously though, for me it's my first Jamboree. And although it's pricey, I'm really looking forward to the event.

- Hammer

KRAZY_KJ

Reaction score
camp jeep

Acutally, you don't even get a free T-shirt at Camp Jeep. We went to Camp Jeep, Va in 2004. We had a lot of fun and probably will go again. It is really great seeing Jeeps as far as the eye can see. Here is a word of caution - If you do plan on going to Camp Jeep, be prepared to do a lot of standing in lines and waiting around. The trail rides and other activties fill up quick so you will want to reserve your spots as soon as you can. The Jeep 101, Rubicon course and playground were really cool. We did a couple of trial rides but if you do a lot of off-roading you might be a little disappointed. Each trail has a ranking. The hardest is the A trial and as you go down the alpabet they get easier. We did the D trial in my husbands TJ. The D trail definatly didn't compare to anything he has done at Jeep Jamboree, Turkey Bay or The Badlands. We tried to get on the A trail but all the trails were booked up by Thursday evening.

Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually when SRotblat wrote "these trips" and mentioned the $250.00 price, I assumed s/he meant in general. So my reply was in regards to Jeep Jamboree where you do receive a t-shirt.

- Hammer.