Caltrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my documentation of my experience with these seat covers:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/12/2010 (Wed) -

So, I've been looking for Neoprene-type seat covers for a while. I was really interested in the black Mopar Neoprene covers, but I don't believe they cover the entire seat back on the 2005-2007 KJ's.

I've searched online and requested fabric swatches from Wet Okole, Coverking, and Cal-Trend. Wet Okole's are nice, but pricey - these are true Neoprene. Coverking's NeoSupreme looks like Neoprene, but the material seemed weak, the padding was very thin, and they didn't seem to hold up to water well at all. CalTrend's NeoSupreme seemed to fit the bill - nice thick (.25"ish) padding, water resistant (not waterproof) and seemed durable.

The Wet Okole's were pushing $600 IIRC for both rows. The Coverking's were $300 shipped for both rows. CalTrend's were $380 shipped for both rows - I purchased off autoanything.com and used discount code "RT50" for $50 off to get the $380 price.

I ordered at 10:30 or so this morning. At 12:00 I got a phone call from CalTrend confirming my order - they confirmed the material, color, and seat configuration.

I'll update more with pics once these arrive. If you're interested, I found some pics from two different guys on a Tundra forum. They seemed to like the covers and said they've held up well thus far.

10/15/2010 (Fri) -

Shipped yesterday! Expected delivery date from CA is Wed the 20th.

So far I am pleased. As I mentioned, they called within a couple hours of me placing my order to confirm. I had ordered the "60/40 Rear w/removable headrests". Apparently, 60/40 means that the 60% is behind the driver, and the 40% is behind the passenger. Obviously, this isn't the case, so we have a 40/60 bench in their book.

I clarified on the phone on their initial call. They changed the order to the 40/60. I also got a followup call later that night just to re-confirm the smaller portion is behind the driver's seat. We also re-confirmed the material and color choices.

I think that's pretty good customer service.

10/22/2010 (Fri) -

So, I received my seat covers on Wednesday, and I have to say, I am very impressed thus far. I have some tweaking to do tomorrow - it was getting a little late and kind of dark, so I gave up for tonight. These covers seem to fit VERY well. The 1st row seatbacks are held with a length of strong velcro that fits right along the back-to-bottom joint. The 1st row bottoms have two straps that run front to back. The second row seatback on the driver's side slips over the top just like the fronts and secures with velcro at the bottom. The larger passenger side seatback has a zipper that runs down the back to allow for the center section of the seat belt to pass through. Both bottoms in the second row have straps that run front to back (2 on driver, 4 on passenger), and these also have a single strap that runs left to right. These are thick nylon straps - none of that crappy thin stretchy stuff like I've experienced on cheap seat covers.

Both front seats come with map pockets on the back. The instructions sent are total shit - very generic...I am sorry, if you can't figure these out without directions you shouldn't be operating a motor vehicle. :roll:

In closing, I think these are an EXCELLENT value at $380 - superb product and customer service. Only time will tell how durable they are, but they seem to be well built. I chose the graphite color - the camera doesn't pick it up perfectly. I think it looks good. Darker than stock. Doesn't exactly match the center console or door panels, but the stock color really didn't either if you stop to really look at it.

Nicley packaged - folded well, you can tell they planned the shipping out - wasn't just thrown in a box:
You must be registered for see images attach

Fronts:

Rears:

Notice nasty stains that would be on driver's right side seat bottom. Not sure WTF they are from, I keep the KJ really clean:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Annnnd, final pics (still need to tweak the covers a little here and there tomorrow). I thought I'd just incude three final pics to show the seats well:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the forum resize pics or something? They are all distorted. :flame:

If you want full pics, then check here

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea they look awesome, i might have to get some, i have Steeler logo seats for the front, but they are just general (one size fits all) seat covers, and i defintaly could use something for the back

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look great!
Thats the biggest down fall for the KJs...
The cloth seats at least the 05-07s stain from everything, and never look good.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look great!
Thats the biggest down fall for the KJs...
The cloth seats at least the 05-07s stain from everything, and never look good.

Exactly - I was tired of the water stains, and I've taken co-workers and clients out and was embarassed by it. They probably didn't even notice, but I did.

dnldfte

Reaction score
I purchased the Caltrend Can't believe it's not leather seat covers through J.C. Whitney. They screwed up and sent me 2 sets of fronts but I have since exchanged. They fit incredibly well and I am very impressed.

Attachments

• Caltrend1.jpg
    Caltrend1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Caltrend2.jpg
    Caltrend2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Caltrend3.jpg
    Caltrend3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 71

PDXGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you all for posting the links and pics. I forgot my window down a few days ago and the rain maid the seats look like poop. So I have yet another....mod to do to this jeep to make me happy.

Thanks.

DJSKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine yesterday and put them on. Ahh, they seem to be OK. I got the front set for $188. Price was very good.

DJ

Latest posts

Members online